Live video is the hot thing right now in online marketing, and there is a reason for that! It not only connects us with our audience in a much more authentic way, but Facebook and other online media focus more of their attention on video and live video. This focus benefits those of us brave enough to push record.
Last week, we discussed why video is so important for our brand, and I want to continue that conversation in this 2-part series with Tiffany Lee ByMaster.
Tiffany built her career behind the scenes as a professional makeup artist, wardrobe stylist, mentor and educator working 1:1 with influencers and those in the public eye.
Faced with the desire to help more people by expanding her career to the online space, she realized that teaching about styles, equipment, and lighting wasn’t enough. Her tribe needed more – confidence, accountability, encouragement.
Tiffany has spent over 18 years working in fashion, runway, editorial, film, TV, print, commercial & video. She is also the creator of the online course & coaching program, Lights Camera Branding.
If you are still on the fence about live video, then this episode is for you!
In today’s episode, we dive deep into:
- Tiffany’s story of leaving the comforts of being behind the scene to moving camera forward in order to build her brand and help her online community
- Why you don’t have to have the perfectly developed brand or fancy equipment to start using video for your business
- Why consistency and a willingness to experiment are the most important factors when sharing your content
- The reason you shouldn’t wing your live videos and what you should do instead
- How just getting started really can exponentially grow your brand
Connect with Tiffany (Links from the episode):
5 Day Video Confidence Challenge:
Online training academy: LightsCameraBranding
Facebook: Coach Glitter
Join us next week for part 2 where Tiffany gets into the specifics of how to do video well!
Todays Sponsor: Mosaic Vision – Restoring the Lives of AIDS orphans in Uganda: www.mosaicvision.org
*FREE DOWNLOAD – 5 Productivity Mastery Secrets: The Implementation Blueprint
Connect with Shannon:
Join the Epic Tribe to get all of Dr. Shannon’s exclusive content she reserves only for her tribe!
Did you know that Shannon is also the founder and director of Mosaic Vision Ministries? This organization is powerfully changing the lives of HIV/AIDS orphans in Uganda. To learn more, visit MosaicVision.org or follow Mosaic on Facebook.
Subscribe to the Epic Success Podcast today!!