Welcome to Week 2 of “Lights, Camera, Branding!” With Tiffany Bymaster, otherwise known as Coach Glitter, our live video expert!
On the last episode of the Epic Success Podcast (link), Tiffany not only told us her amazing story, but let us in on a few live video secrets, such as how to spring-board your video marketing plan, what you need to begin (or don’t need!), how to approach your video content, and even busted a few myths that may be stopping you from pressing the “record” button.
On this week’s podcast episode, she is dishing out even more video marketing tips, so grab your earbuds and get ready to answer the following questions:
- What does it mean to be “authentic” on video?
- What is your message that you are trying to spread?
- Who is your audience and how can you reach them?
- Can you be multi-passionate?
- What’s the deal with make-up, wardrobe and staging (oh my!).
Make sure you visit the links below to connect with Coach Glitter, including her upcoming course and social media accounts. Enjoy, and get ready to learn about the golden nuggets of video marketing!
Connect with Tiffany (Links from the episode):
- 5 Day Video Confidence Challenge:
- 5 Day FREE LIVE video confidence Challenge Group
- Online training academy: LightsCameraBranding
- Website: coachglitter.com
- Facebook: Coach Glitter
- IG: @CoachGlitter
- Snap: CoachGlitter1
- Today’s Sponsor: Mosaic Vision – Restoring the Lives of AIDS orphans in Uganda: mosaicvision.org
Other Epic Links:
FREE MASTER CLASS – It’s not too late to achieve your goals for 2017! Grab your seat to the Epic Goal Setting and Powerhouse Master Class, October 8th or 9th, 10 am PST. Limited seats available. Click the links below to grab yours today!
FREE DOWNLOAD – 5 Productivity Mastery Secrets: The Implementation Blueprint
Connect with Shannon:
Join the Epic Tribe to get all of Dr. Shannon’s exclusive content she reserves only for her tribe!
Did you know that Shannon is also the founder and director of Mosaic Vision Ministries? This organization is powerfully changing the lives of HIV/AIDS orphans in Uganda. To learn more, visit MosaicVision.org or follow Mosaic on Facebook.