✨ We are HIRING! ✨
We are looking for a team member to serve as a Virtual Executive Assistant.
This team member will perform a variety of tasks including email management, writing emails, organization, customer service, and social media – using a variety of online tech tools, learning and implementing new tasks within the business, and other day-to-day activities.
Most importantly, we’re looking for a team member to serve our audience and clients in a way that goes beyond their expectations!
Here’s a little bit about us:
- Epic Success with Dr. Shannon Irvine is an online business with multiple products serving entrepreneurs. I also am the founder of a non profit called Mosaic Vision, and we serve orphans in Uganda.
- Our team is small and closely-knit. Every position is critical and everyone’s input is valued. Most importantly, our business culture is inspiring, creative, fast-moving…and exciting!
- We’re supporting thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners to train their brain as they build the business and life they love!
This job is for you if:
- You LOVE helping people
- You enjoy serving and making a difference
- You like figuring things out
- You like learning more about tech tools
- You enjoy utilizing creativity in tasks like writing
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Detail-oriented and loves getting things done with excellence!
- Efficient – takes initiative and gets things done
- Enjoys learning and is interested in personal growth
- Pleasant to work with in a team environment
- Excited by internal growth opportunities and being part of a fast-moving business
- Creative AND loves to write
- Resourceful – independently searches for solutions and asks questions as needed
- Proactive (think Swiss Army knife) – can think outside the box!
- Loves to serve others
- Likes to learn new tech tools
- Launch experience is a plus!
- This position can be done during regular business hours (8:00am to 5:00pm).
- There will be occasional evening/weekend work.
- We hold weekly team meetings.
- This is a work from home position with the possibility to travel for team meetings twice a year in the future.
- This is a temporary contractor position to start (40+ hours per week) with the possibility of becoming a full-time team member in the future.
Would you like to work for a business that changes lives?
Would you like opportunities to express creativity and new ideas within our team?
Would you like a role that encourages growth professionally and personally?
If so, follow the steps below thoroughly, because this could be the dream position you’ve been looking for!
- Take the following test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp and screenshot your results
- Fill out an application: https://shannonirvine924554.typeform.com/to/MGOR9umR
The opportunity for growth is here, show us why you’re our next amazing team member!
Can’t wait to see your application!
To your EPIC success,