✨ We are HIRING! ✨
Tech & Marketing Assistant
I am so excited to share that we are looking for an amazing human being ready to be an important part of our team!
Here’s a little bit about us:
- Epic Success with Dr. Shannon Irvine is an online business with multiple products serving entrepreneurs. I also am the founder of a non profit called Mosaic Vision, and we serve orphans in Uganda.
- Our team is small and closely-knit. Every position is critical and everyone’s input is valued. Most importantly, our business culture is inspiring, creative, fast-moving…and exciting!
- We’re supporting thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners to train their brain as they build the business and life they love!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We are looking for a team member to serve as a Marketing & Tech Assistant, experience in Keap software is a must. You will be doing a variety of tasks including email & text marketing management, updating client course software, creating and updating automation, website management, KPI tracking – using a variety of online tech tools, learning and implementing new tasks within the business, and other day-to-day activities. Most importantly, we’re looking for a team member to serve our audience and clients in a way that goes beyond their expectations!
This job is for you if:
- You LOVE helping people
- You’re a driven person with high standards (maybe even describe yourself as type A)
- You enjoy serving and making a difference
- You build marketing funnels and automations for fun and get excited when someone brings up a new software
- You love the online marketing world and all things funnels, automations, and improving marketing performance
- Books about marketing give you motivation instead of putting you to sleep
- You like figuring things out
- You are experienced in tech and like learning more about tech tools
- You enjoy utilizing creativity in tasks
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Organized and keeps track of all tasks
- Experienced in email marketing & course creation tools (Keap a must, Acuity, Kajabi a plus)
- Experienced in fixing backend website DNS issues a plus
- Excited by managing email & social media marketing campaigns and reviewing KPIs to produce better results
- Detail-oriented and loves getting things done with excellence!
- Efficient – takes initiative and gets things done
- Enjoys learning and is interested in personal growth
- Pleasant to work within a team environment
- Excited by internal growth opportunities and being part of a fast-moving business
- Resourceful – independently searches for solutions and asks questions as needed
- Proactive (think Swiss Army knife) – can think outside the box!
- Loves to serve others
- Likes to learn new tech tools
- Launch experience is a plus!
- This position can be done during regular business hours (8:00am to 5:00pm).
- There will be occasional evening/weekend work.
- We hold weekly team meetings.
- This is a work-from-home position with the possibility to travel for team meetings twice a year in the future.
- This is a contractor position to start (10+ hours per week) with the potential of becoming a full-time team member in the future. (Come in & crush it – and this role is yours)
Would you like to work for a business that changes lives?
Would you like opportunities to express creativity and new ideas within our team?
Would you like a role that encourages growth professionally and personally?
If so, follow the steps below thoroughly, because this could be the dream position you’ve been looking for!
- Take the test at this link: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp and screenshot your results
- Fill out an application at the button below
The opportunity for growth is here, show us why you’re our next amazing team member!