There is no doubt you have heard of the #1 Best Selling book “The One Thing” by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan. Today’s episode will be motivation on steroids so get ready!
I’m so excited to introduce to you Geoff Woods, Vice President of The ONE Thing and host of The Mentee Podcast and The One Thing Podcast. Geoff works directly with Jay and Gary to spread message of “The ONE Thing”. Geoff is passionate about sharing his story of going from employee to business owner by surrounding himself with high level mentors. I know you will enjoy his passion and energy as much as I did during this interview!
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- The story of how 2 back to back events and a popular Jim Rohn quote compelled Geoff to make a big change in his life that set him on the path of entrepreneurship
- Why finding mentors is actually the easy way to build a business
- Geoff squash the limiting belief that relationships with mentors are out of reach
- Geoff debunk the lies that people often believe when it comes to their time and priorities
- How applying the focusing question to your time blocking is the ONE success habit every entrepreneur needs to know
- Hear a live example of Geoff helping ME reveal MY own ONE thing for my business
Links from this episode:
Books from this episode:
Free Download: The Epic Morning Guide: The Morning Mindset of the Entrepreneur
Connect with Shannon:
Join the Epic Tribe to get all of Dr. Shannon’s exclusive content she reserves only for her tribe!
Did you know that Shannon is also the founder and director of Mosaic Vision Ministries? This organization is powerfully changing the lives of HIV/AIDS orphans in Uganda. To learn more, visit MosaicVision.org or follow Mosaic on Facebook.
Subscribe to the Epic Success Podcast today!!
“The problem with many of us is we don’t have enough pain associated with our current situation to compel us to make a change.” Geoff Woods
“By you showing up as the mentee, you are giving them the opportunity to leave a legacy.” Geoff Woods
“Until my #1 priority is done, everything else is a distraction ” Gary Keller