You have heard the key to success is hard work. But if that were true, you would already have all the success you desire.
STOP buying the lie that the more you hustle, the more success you will have.
News flash! Working harder is holding you back from success.
The constant hustle activates your fight or flight system to always be on. It doesn’t shut down, which leads to adrenal fatigue. Adrenal fatigue throws off your focus and ability to trust your intuition to gain the clarity you need to move the needle in your business.
If you are starting a business or growing your current one, the best way to achieve your desired success is to do less. I know that sounds scary. How could you do less and make more? That goes against everything you have ever been told.
Stop the hustle and give your mind a rest. Clarity and focus come when you quiet your mind. In that space, you can think clearly and see the answers that will lead you to success.
If you want to elevate your success, I challenge you to set aside some time this week to get quiet. Clear your schedule of appointments, shut down your computer for an hour or two, take a walk, go to the gym, or just do whatever you need to avoid being busy with work.
This week’s episode of the Epic Success Podcast explains the science behind how your brain is wired to gain focus and clarity. It debunks everything you have been told about hard work and success. If you want next-level results in your business, it is time to do less so you can achieve more.
The biggest take-aways from today’s episode are:
- The less you do, the more you make
The hustle holds you back from success. When you constantly try to juggle multiple things and always add more to your plate, you never have a spare minute to let your brain rest. When when you take time to stop the hustle, your brain can focus, and you gain clarity.
- Hard work does not equal success
There is nothing wrong with working hard. You should work hard toward your goals. But working hard without taking time to be quiet with your thoughts will keep you from reaching the success you desire. It is time to change the way you think about working hard.
- Take space when necessary
Clarity and focus come in quiet times. Take time to give your mind a rest from business-related activities. Your brain is not wired to try and multitask a million things at once. It needs down time each day, just like your body needs rest.
Listen to the whole episode now to learn why silence is more valuable than gold.
P.S. – Want to dive even deeper into how to find and close coaching clients, then get them lasting, transformative results?
Then you won’t want to miss my NEW Coach Launch Accelerator workshop series! In this FREE 3-Day event, you’ll learn my proven formula to going from 0-10+ clients in any economy.
The workshop runs LIVE December 6-8, 2022. Sign up today to discover how to use this formula to create massive leverage and:
- Build a coaching business that attracts the right kind of clients and gets consistent results for them so you can do what you love and transform lives while generating income.
- Move forward confidently in your business, so you don’t freeze up (and get left behind!)
- Become the most qualified coach in your niche, providing groundbreaking transformations for your clients and creating raving fans that sell FOR you, so you never have to wonder if what you’re doing is working.
- Attract new clients who want EXACTLY what you have to offer and are ready to get out their credit cards and invest in themselves with your coaching services