Disclaimer: Only listen to this episode today if you want to learn how to transform your knowledge and influence into recurring revenue through membership site business models and overall epic success.
Is that you? Then read on!
Stu McLaren is on the podcast today to tell us how entrepreneurs, authors, thought-leaders and creatives can build a 7-figure membership program from scratch, and how you can make an impact on the world as a result of your financial accomplishments.
Low stress and high profit is the name of Stu’s game. And he knows how hard being a business owner can be, especially when it comes to unpredictable income and sacrificed time. To solve this problem, he partnered with New York Times best-selling author Michael Hyatt in 2013 and designed a strategy to skyrocket his revenue, as well as build his audience while leaving plenty of time for family.
Your can’t miss take-aways:
- The number one way you can generate revenue that will allow you to focus on what you do best (enter: membership business model!).
- How you can be successful without hustling until your eyes bleed (it isn’t always ingrained in your DNA).
- The things he learned about memberships while testing his first project, Wishlist Member (Psst: value over volume is key).
- Why some membership sites flop and some flourish.
- How to smash through those pesky roadblocks that try to stop you along the way (“New level, new devil!”).
Enroll in Stu’s FREE workshop:
He will also dive in to how he and his wife proudly used their success to make a difference by launching a Canadian charity called World Teacher Aid, as well as how zip-lining with his children made him realize that achievement and courage is just about the mental game.
Above all, Stu wants you to remember: You are not too late to start. Whether your audience is big, small or somewhere in between, you can boost your revenue if you have the right strategy and framework.
Connect with Stu:
Connect with Shannon:
Join the Epic Tribe to get all of Dr. Shannon’s exclusive content she reserves only for her tribe!
Subscribe to the Epic Success Podcast today!