Paid traffic, Facebook ads and conversions, oh my!
If your ears have perked up (out of interest, curiosity or confusion), then I know you are going to love this week’s episode of the Epic Success podcast. I am honored that to have received the opportunity to sit down with Rick Mulready of The Art of Paid Traffic for our 25th episode, where he divulged so many golden nuggets and informational goodies regarding the power of Facebook Ads.
Rick started off in Internet advertising, working for big names like AOL, Yahoo!, Funny Or Die (“yes, I got to meet Will Ferrell a few times and he’s awesome.”, he says on his website), and Vibrant Media. He then took that experience in the corporate world to small businesses, and started guiding them in achieving success through the power of Facebook advertising.
In this episode of Epic Success, “The Art of Facebook Ads”, you will learn about:
- How he went from the corporate world, to podcasting, to being a Facebook Ad master for small businesses.
- Where you should start (especially if the words “Ads Manager” and “Power Editor” are foreign to you!).
- Which Facebook features to use to if you want to start with organic reach before diving into paid advertising.
- How to effectively target your audience when setting up your Facebook Ad.
- Should you hire out to an Ads Manager or DIY?
- What is an algorithm, anyway?
If you want to connect with Rick Mulready – and you SHOULD! – visit the links below from the podcast to learn more about how you can use Facebook advertising to boost your brand’s visibility on social media.
Connect with Rick Mulready
The Art of Paid Traffic Podcast – http://rickmulready.com/category/podcast/
Website – http://www.rickmulready.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rmulready
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rickmulready
Other Epic Things
Did you know that Shannon is also the founder and director of Mosaic Vision – a NON PROFIT organization is powerfully changing the lives of HIV/AIDS orphans in Uganda.