Get ready for a powerful episode today! So many of us struggle with living a life of authenticity and vulnerability. So if that is you, listen in today. I believe the truths she shares will really break some chains today. Mary Hyatt, life coach and business consultant, joins me today and shares her amazing journey of learning who she truly is and being brave enough to share it with the world.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Mary’s own story of living in fear of being rejected, feeling unloved or unworthy
- How those beliefs were the root of depression, anxiety, and weight gain in her life
- The realization that she discovered about our culture setting us up for failure
- The steps she took to peel back the layers to discover who she truly is
- How she changed her inner dialogue and beliefs about herself and others to begin living authentically and vulnerably
- How she learned to create new thoughts and beliefs around herself and relationships when she had never experienced what she desired for herself
- The powerful key to uncovering your own negative inner dialogue – even when you aren’t aware that you have one
Connect with Mary:
*FREE DOWNLOAD – 5 Productivity Mastery Secrets: The Implementation Blueprint
Join the Epic Tribe to get all of Dr. Shannon’s exclusive content she reserves only for her tribe!
Did you know that Shannon is also the founder and director of Mosaic Vision Ministries? This organization is powerfully changing the lives of HIV/AIDS orphans in Uganda. To learn more, visit MosaicVision.org or follow Mosaic on Facebook.
Subscribe to the Epic Success Podcast today!!