On the show today, I’m interviewing Lisa Druxman, founder of Fit4Mom®, and creator of the Stroller Strides®, Fit4Baby®, and Body Back® Programs. Lisa had a light bulb moment as a new but overwhelmed mom 16 years ago. She used her passion to begin a business out of her own necessity to find a village of moms she could learn from and grow with. Today, she is the CEO of a national franchise company that is empowering moms and helping women find their strength and their confidence. Her franchise opportunity is also allowing women to have an amazing career that supports motherhood.
In this episode, Lisa shares:
- the story behind Fit4Mom® – how it all began with a simple neighborhood idea that grew into a national franchise
- the growth mindset she adopted to successfully grow her business
- lessons from her difficult journey into becoming a franchise that cost her 6 figures
- the difference it makes in having the right consultants, advisors, mentors, and support professionals around you
- an inside look at her team and the culture she has built for her franchisees that supports a “work with life” instead of “work vs life” mindset
- her top 3 pieces of advice for moms in business
- her tips for prioritizing self-care, being intentional with her time, and managing distractions to accomplish big goals
Join the Epic Tribe to get all of Dr. Shannon’s exclusive content she reserves only for her tribe!
Did you know that Shannon is also the founder and director of Mosaic Vision Ministries? This organization is powerfully changing the lives of HIV/AIDS orphans in Uganda. To learn more, visit MosaicVision.org or follow Mosaic on Facebook.
Subscribe to the Epic Success Podcast today!!
I will be interviewing the incredible Dana Malstaff of Boss- Moms! She shares how she uses a One Bucket Approach to her business and life integration and how she built a raving fan community of over 20,000.
I will also be talking with the amazing Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income. His podcast reaches hundreds of thousands of people every week. He calls himself the crash test dummy of online business. He is also my personal mentor in the podcast and business building space.