I’m so excited to introduce you to my personal mentor and friend, Kelly Gore. Kelly is the founder of iBloom and is a business coach and strategist for Christian women in business. She believes and is living proof that you can build a business you love while staying true to your values and priorities.
If you know Kelly even a little bit, you know that every time you talk with her you will walk away inspired, encouraged, and with so many practical ideas that you can start implementing right away. This episode is no exception!
In this episode, Kelly shares
- Her story of becoming an “accidental entrepreneur” and growing to where she is now
- What a Business Meeting with God is and how it is the most important key to her success
- How she handled the multiple transitions in her business and life as she became wife, then mom
- How she balances her life and business as a wife and mom of 2
- How she successfully manages distractions and is able stay focused and productive to complete her to do list
- Her unique process for setting goals that sets you up to create momentum and stay motivated to accomplish all of your goals
- 4 practical ways she works on improving her mindset
- Her recent shift in focus to health for herself when it’s so easy to put everyone else ahead of her own self-care
- And for fun – what it’s like to work closely with Michael Hyatt as her mentor!
Links from this episode:
*FREE DOWNLOAD – Get Dr. Shannon’s Mind Map and Reverse Engineering Blueprint FREE! MIND MAP & Reverse Engineering Blueprint (includes the picture of my own mind map)
Join the Epic Tribe to get all of Dr. Shannon’s exclusive content she reserves only for her tribe!
Did you know that Shannon is also the founder and director of Mosaic Vision Ministries? This organization is powerfully changing the lives of HIV/AIDS orphans in Uganda. To learn more, visit MosaicVision.org or follow Mosaic on Facebook.
Subscribe to the Epic Success Podcast today!!
Next week, I will be interviewing mompreneur, Lisa Druxman, the creator of FIT4MOM®, and the Stroller Strides, Fit4Baby and Body Back programs. The FIT4MOM franchise is one of the fastest growing franchises in the country, and one of the top companies for moms to work for.
Lisa is a motivational speaker, author and podcaster. She desires to help moms move from overwhelm and into a healthy and happy life!
I will be interviewing the incredible Dana Malstaff of Boss- Moms! She shares how she uses a One Bucket Approach to her business and life integration and how she built a raving fan community of over 20,000.
I will also be talking with the amazing Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income. His podcast reaches hundreds of thousands of people every week. He calls himself the crash test dummy of online business. He is also my personal mentor in the podcast and business building space.