Today, I have the pleasure of talking with Dana Malstaff, CEO and founder of Boss Mom, podcaster and author. With over 9,000 students in various courses and over 10 years of experience in behavior modification content, creation, community building, and business strategy, Dana grew the Boss Mom brand into a six figure business in less than a year. Her community has grown to over 20,000 women who are pursuing their passions, raising their families, and building each other up in the process.
Her Boss Mom Movement is all about losing the guilt when it comes to raising babies and businesses at the same time, and believes that pursuing our passions and building our dreams while including our children in the process, is the best way to build thriving businesses and families.
I know you will be inspired to let go of any guilt around your life or business as Dana gives us all permission to feel what we feel and then to move forward.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- Dana’s own story of feeling guilt when faced with having babies while wanting to build a business
- How she entered the entrepreneurial world and began to search for people who understood her
- How she handles (and loves) the people in her life who don’t get what she’s doing
- The powerful culture she has created and how it has lead to an amazing community of over 20,000 women
- Why it’s so important to be completely YOU in business – quirks and all
- Why Dana doesn’t believe in work/life balance and instead how she uses the power of tweaking, assessing, and integration
- The most important thing to know and look for when hiring a coach or mentor
- Dana’s keys to building a great team that keeps her focused and moving forward
Connect with Dana:
Facebook group: www.boss-mom.com/facebook
Free Trello Training: www.boss-mom.com/trello
Order Dana’s new book on Kindle: Confessions of a Boss Mom: The Power in Knowing We Are Not Alone
Connect with Shannon:
Facebook | Instagram | Epic Success Website
Join the Epic Tribe to get all of Dr. Shannon’s exclusive content she reserves only for her tribe!
Did you know that Shannon is also the founder and director of Mosaic Vision Ministries? This organization is powerfully changing the lives of HIV/AIDS orphans in Uganda. To learn more, visit MosaicVision.org or follow Mosaic on Facebook.
Subscribe to the Epic Success Podcast today!!
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES
SUBSCRIBE ON STITCHER
SUBSCRIBE ON GOOGLE PLAY
SUBSCRIBE ON ANDROID
I will also be talking with the amazing Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income. His podcast reaches hundreds of thousands of people every week. He calls himself the crash test dummy of online business. He is also my personal mentor in the podcast and business building space.