It’s so easy as leaders to allow our entrepreneurial drive and all of the items on our to do list to overtake our days. This episode is a little different than most of my interviews, but for busy entrepreneurs, I believe this episode will be an encouragement to you on your parenting journey.
Today, I have the pleasure of interviewing Heidi St. John about her new book, Becoming Mom Strong. Heidi is a homeschooling mom of 7, podcaster, blogger, and author!
Listen in to hear about how important it is to be engaged and fight daily for our kids in today’s culture.
In our world, there are so many competing views and ideas available to our children. Heidi shows us the battle we are facing for our children’s hearts today and how we can win.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear:
- What it means to be mom strong
- How our culture can quickly sideline you as a parent if you aren’t careful
- Why both performance based and child centered parenting doesn’t work
- What matters most when parenting your children – obedience or heart
- How to take responsibility for your own relationship with God and how that will significantly impact your parenting
- How the enemy uses our own driven DNA as leaders to distract us from the important work of motherhood
Connect with Heidi:
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Podcast | Twitter
*FREE DOWNLOAD – 5 Productivity Mastery Secrets: The Implementation Blueprint
Connect with Shannon:
Join the Epic Tribe to get all of Dr. Shannon’s exclusive content she reserves only for her tribe!
Did you know that Shannon is also the founder and director of Mosaic Vision Ministries? This organization is powerfully changing the lives of HIV/AIDS orphans in Uganda. To learn more, visit MosaicVision.org or follow Mosaic on Facebook.
Subscribe to the Epic Success Podcast today!!